liars and outliers

 

A NATIION OF LIARS AND OUTLIERS

 

The wounds of human history cannot be healed.  They may over several thousand years seem to disappear, but they break open and bleed afresh and do not announce their reappearance.  People who pray, arm themselves with the myth that hope springs eternal, and go about trying to be good and intimate with diversity deserve a modicum of respect.  Stress modicum.  Throughout  human history, people who dwell in doubt have had the advantage  of  getting attention and surviving.  Mr. David Walker was one such person.  Truth is a bitter cocktail. A  glass of milk reinforced with toxins. Human history is the special property of liars and outliers who worship chaos.  How otherwise explain our failure to confirm, without doubt, that peace on Earth has ever existed?

 

My friends  are alarmed by my pessimism.  So too are my enemies. It is cool that they should be so moved.  Their alarm is a signal they are not  sleeping in reprehensible ignorance.  Alarm, like suffering and the will to perpetrate misery , is universal and permanent.  It is a sign which  endows humanity with meaning.  The Southern Poverty Law Center has identified 838 groups of enemies. I must conduct warfare in a radical fascist republic as I ferret enemies.  I have no intention of ending  my life in some "made-in-America" concentration camp. The wounds of my history cannot be healed.

 

Jerry W. Ward, Jr.            6/1/2021 5:25:47 AM

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLA paper

reading notes for September 23, 2019

Musings, February 8-9, 2021